Paladin Research reviews your qualifications before you are profiled in the Registry.
Paladin Research uses an online questionnaire that gathers four types of information:
- Credentials: Experience, education, certifications
- Ethics: Registrations, licensing, compliance, fiduciary status
- Business Practices: Compensation, communications, servicing
- Services: Planning, investment, insurance, tax, legal
Your information is password protected and held in the strictest confidence.
Investors can view your questionnaire responses after you are activated in the Registry.
There is a hold function if your compliance department wants to see your profile before you are activated.
Paladin does not use your information for any other purpose.
Our Review Process
Our research team reviews your questionnaire responses and public data:
- FINRA and/or SEC documentation
- Results from Google name searches for advisors and firms
- Content on advisor websites
- Content on third party websites
The review process can take up to three business days after Paladin receives complete data. Results are emailed to you.
Service Initiation Fee
There is no cost or obligation when you submit data to Paladin.
We may charge a per advisor fee to firms that want to profile more than three professionals on one Registry membership.
Activation means we can start producing leads for you.
Paladin uses questionnaire responses for a second purpose – produce online profiles that document your credentials, ethics, business practices, and services.
Investors view your profile to learn more about you before they interview you.