Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization) increases your visibility when investors use the Internet to conduct local searches for financial advisors.
Local SEO, also known as Local Listings, works in cities where you have physical or virtual offices with local addresses. This inbound marketing service from Paladin uses approximately 75 major directories to increase your local visibility and website traffic.
Five examples of directories with their monthly traffic include:
- Google – 3.5 billion visitors
- Facebook – 2.5 billion visitors
- Yahoo Local – 1.3 billion visitors
- Bing – 227 million visitors
- Yelp – 51 million visitors
Why Local SEO?
77.4% of Americans say they start their searches for new services and products on the Internet.
- 83.7% say they prefer local financial advisors they can meet with face-to-face
- 65.3% say they use online information to make better decisions
- 25.2% of Google’s ranking algorithm is impacted by local visibility.
Local SEO will increase your:
- Local visibility on the Internet
- Brand name awareness
- Website traffic
- Number of leads
This turnkey service is managed by Paladin Digital Marketing for you.
- We create and maintain the listings (also know as citations)
- We pay the publishers of the directories for you
- We monitor your listings in the top directories (accuracy and consistency)
- We track online reviews and ratings for you
- Our monthly reports monitor your results
Many Inbound Marketing experts consider Local SEO the fastest, easiest, and lowest cost way to increase Internet visibility and website traffic.
- You pay a one-time set-up fee to get established in the directories
- You pay a fixed monthly fee for Paladin’s ongoing Local SEO services
- There is a 12-month commitment
ROI on this marketing expense? One new client covers your annual expense, several times over, for as many years as you retain the client.