The fastest growing financial advisor firms use digital marketing to add new clients, assets, and revenues.
Types of Financial Firms
Our clients are firms that provide:
- Financial advice and services to retail clients
- Financial advice and services to institutional clients
- Family office services
- Tax and legal services (estate, trusts, wills, probate)
- Risk management advice and services
- Private equity advice and services
- Real estate investment advice and services
Our clients have five characteristics in common. They:
- Own their brands
- Own their websites
- Have digital marketing budgets
- Outsource their need for digital marketing services
- Want to make digital marketing a major source of new clients
Reach More Investors
Financial services is the most competitive industry on the Internet. Thousands of firms want to reach investors who are seeking financial advisors.
Whether you are an independent RIA with one professional or 50 professionals, you have the same need – a cost effective way to produce a steady flow of new leads you can convert into revenue-producing clients.
Paladin has been connecting investors to financial advisors since 2003. In fact we have produced more than 350,000 connections since our inception.
Everything we do, from building custom lead-generation websites, to content creation, to social media posts, to local SEO, and email marketing has one core purpose – produce high quality leads for our clients.