We produce the leads you need to accelerate the growth of your firm or practice.
Registration is required to receive leads from the Registry. Our process is fast, FREE, easy-to-use, and there is no obligation:
- You open an account so we can password protect your responses
- You complete our online questionnaire
- We review your responses
- We email your results in three business days
Your information is held in the strictest confidence.
Paladin uses your information for vetting and the production of a professional profile.
No other person or firm will have access to your information.
Our Vetting Process
Paladin Research reviews your questionnaire responses and public data:
- FINRA and/or SEC documentation
- Results from Google name searches for advisors and firms
- Content on advisor websites
- Content on third party websites
Paladin also uses questionnaire responses to produce online profiles that document your credentials, ethics, business practices, and services.
Investors view your profile to learn more about you before they schedule interviews.
We bill a designated account once a month for your membership fee and your PAL marketing budget for leads.
You begin receiving leads when your billing account is established and your profile is activated.
Number of Leads
Your number of leads per month is determined by your minimum asset requirement and PAL marketing budget.
Your membership fee covers the cost of several marketing tools that help you educate investors and convert more leads into revenue producing clients:
- Professional profiles for increased transparency
- A validation service for credentials, ethics, and business practices
- Website icons that link to your Registry profile
- Two books about advisors that were written by Paladin’s founder
- A credential checking service that validates the quality of your designations
- A publishing service that establishes you as a financial expert
- Digital marketing services that increase your Internet visibility
- Educational eBooks for investors
- Custom marketing tools for members of the Registry
Some tools or services have additional service fees.