You pay a fixed monthly fee for Paladin’s Registry and lead generation services.
We have a two tier fee structure:
- Your membership fee covers our Registry operating expenses
- Your optional PAL marketing budget covers our expenses for producing leads for you
Paladin’s marketing fees are based on a month-to-month relationship.
There are NO contracts, NO annual payments in advance, NO minimum time commitments, and NO hidden service initiation fees for Paladin due diligence or the development of your professional profile.
This service fee covers Paladin expenses for (partial listing):
- Registry Membership
- Processing leads
- Advisor due diligence
- Member Directory
- Professional profiles
- Marketing services and tools (limited)
- Investor education
- Other operating costs
Lead Generation Budget (PAL)
You establish a monthly marketing budget that is based on:
- The number of leads you would like to receive each month
- Your minimum asset requirement
- Your maximum asset requirement (optional)
We use best efforts to produce the number of leads that are covered by your PAL marketing budget.
The PAL marketing budget amount is in addition to your membership fee.
Special Situation Pricing
Additional pricing options are available for firms and professionals who have special requirements: Virtual Marketing, Expanded Geographies, Additional Offices, or Multiple Advisors.