Websites do not produce their own traffic. Internet visibility for relevant keywords produces website traffic.
Inbound Marketing is the process that produces traffic for your website.
The more visible your firm is on the Internet, the easier it is for investors to find you.
The right type of visibility will produce traffic to your website.
The Internet is a definite game-changer. Investors can use it to find you and learn more about you and your services. And, they can maintain their anonymity while they conduct their research.
The content and offers on your website convince investors to give-up their anonymity and contact you.
Types of Services
Paladin provides four types of Inbound Marketing services that will increase your presence on the Internet and website traffic:
- Content Marketing (Blog Articles)
- Local SEO
- Social Media
- Drip Systems
Content Marketing (Blog Articles)
Paladin will develop and manage a content marketing strategy for you. We have editors and writers who will produce relevant content that is optimized for the Internet (meets Google requirements for: Originality, length, readability, and consistency).
Content management services include:
- Managing your editorial calendar
- Researching keywords, headlines, topics
- Writing and editing original articles
- Selecting and licensing graphics for each article
- Making compliance revisions as required
- Adding your biography and back-linking to your website
- Optimizing articles for maximum Internet exposure
- Promoting the content in social media and drip campaigns
24.7% of Google’s algorithm is impacted by your local online visibility.
Our Local SEO service manages the business listings that investors see when they use the Internet to find local financial advisors. Our comprehensive service includes:
- A complete audit of your existing on-page SEO
- Updating your Google My Business listing
- Managing the accuracy of your listings in 75+ directories
- Updating directory listings within five business days of submission
- Making sure your content is not overridden by publishers
- Providing actionable reports on how visitors interact with your listings
- Producing competitive insights so you can make informed decisions
- Notifying you of online reviews so you can provide a timely response
We provide the specialized knowledge and services that are required to build a substantial social media presence.
Our social media services for financial advisors will help your firm implement a sustainable social media strategy that will:
- Increase awareness for your brand
- Establish your firm as a subject matter expert
- Connect you to social influencers to reach more prospects
- Enhance your credibility
- Help you engage with the right types of investors
- Manage social media advertising campaigns
Our social media marketing services include daily management and growth optimization. We monitor all social media activity (comments, messages, and reviews), and respond within 24 hours. In addition, we will use organic tactics (hashtags, following, contests, etc.) to expand your channels.
Your social media manager will prepare monthly reports for you to review. You will also have 24/7 access to our reporting software to view your campaign’s progress.
Any lead that is not ready to make a selection decision in the next 30 days should end-up in your drip email system.
We can manage multiple drip email campaigns to make them more relevant and productive. And, we can design emails to increase your Internet visibility at the same time.