Your website does not produce traffic. Your Internet visibility produces traffic for your website.
Inbound Marketing is a process that makes it possible for investors to use the Internet to find you, learn more about you on your website, and initiate contact when they want to interview you.
The intense amount of competition on the Internet makes this a complex marketing process. Every financial advisor would like to be on page one of Google for keywords that drive the right types of visitors to their websites.
Page one matters. 91.5% of Google users do not scroll to page two (only 4.8% do that).
Types of Services
Paladin provides four types of Inbound Marketing services that will increase your presence on the Internet and generate more website traffic:
- Content Marketing (Blog Articles)
- Local SEO
- Social Media
- Drip Systems
Content Marketing (Blog Articles)
Paladin will develop and manage a content marketing strategy for you. Our writers, editors, and graphics professionals will produce relevant content that is optimized for Google (Originality, length, readability, consistency).
Our content management services include:
- Managing your editorial calendar
- Researching keywords, headlines, topics
- Writing and editing original articles
- Selecting and licensing graphics for each article
- Making compliance revisions as required
- Adding your biography and back-linking to your website
- Optimizing articles for maximum Internet exposure
- Promoting the content in social media and drip campaigns
24.7% of Google’s algorithm for ranking websites is impacted by your local online visibility.
Our Local SEO service manages the business listings that investors see when they use the Internet to find local financial advisors. Our service includes:
- A complete audit of your existing on-page SEO
- Updating your Google My Business listing
- Managing the accuracy of your listings in 75+ directories
- Updating directory listings within five business days of submission
- Making sure your content is not overridden by publishers
- Providing actionable reports on how visitors interact with your listings
- Producing competitive insights so you can make informed decisions
- Notifying you of online reviews so you can provide a timely response
We provide the specialized knowledge and services that are required to build a substantial social media presence.
Our social media services for financial advisors will help your firm implement a sustainable strategy that will:
- Increase awareness for your brand
- Establish your firm as a subject matter expert
- Connect you to social influencers to reach more prospects
- Enhance your credibility
- Help you engage with the right types of investors
- Manage social media advertising campaigns
Our social media marketing services include daily management and growth optimization. We monitor all social media activity (comments, messages, and reviews), and respond within 24 hours. In addition, we will use organic tactics (hashtags, following, contests, etc.) to expand your channels.
Your social media manager will prepare monthly reports for you to review. You will also have 24/7 access to our reporting software to view your campaign’s progress.
Any lead that is not ready to make an interview decision in the next 30 days should end-up in your drip email system.
We can manage multiple drip email campaigns to make them more relevant and productive. And, we can design emails to increase your Internet visibility at the same time.