Email marketing is the best way to keep your name in front of leads, prospects, clients, centers of influence, and other referral sources.
Every financial advisor should have an email marketing strategy that they use to communicate with investors who have not hired them – yet.
85% of Internet users rely on email as a primary method of communication.
Current Email Strategies
Ask yourself the following questions about your current email strategy:
- How many people read your emails?
- Do you send emails at the right time of day?
- Are you sending relevant content to various types of audiences?
- Are you sending new, original content?
- Are you communicating on a regular basis?
- Is your current strategy producing traffic for your website or blog site?
- Are your emails increasing your visibility on the Internet?
- Are your email efforts producing leads?
Do your email open rates meet or beat current industry standards?
Our Email Marketing Campaigns Produce Leads
Our team of experts manages email marketing campaigns so you can spend more time meeting with leads, prospects, and clients.
First impressions are a critical first-step for emails. They are headlines for your content. Titles motivate investors to open and read your content. Our role is to develop intriguing email titles that cause more people to open and read your emails.
Are you sending the right content to the investors on your email list? Your open and unsubscribe rates will answer this question. We develop segmented lists so investors are reading content that has some relevance to their current situation.
You should not send content that targets millennials to investors who are about to retire. People want to read about financial issues that impact them. Our team provides interesting, fresh, informative content for each of your segmented groups.