A Full-Service Agency at Your Disposal
For less than the cost of a full-time marketing employee.
Congratulation! Now that you’ve decided to implement a digital marketing campaign for your RIA, the next step is determining how to execute it; will you manage it in-house or outsource to an agency?
Be Realistic About Your Expectations
Ask yourself these important questions before venturing into handling your own digital marketing efforts:
- How do I develop online visibility for me and my firm?
- How do I position myself as a subject matter expert?
- How will people find my website on the Internet?
- Will I have time to do this?
If you aren’t sure how to deal with these questions, you should consider outsourcing to a team of inbound marketing experts.
Paladin’s Unique Digital Marketing Department Service
We only work with firms in the financial services industry and we know how to attract investors. That’s a fact.
Our digital marketing department is a team of specialized professionals that includes:
- Digital marketing consultants
- Designers & developers
- Graphic artists
- Writers and editors
- Social media specialists
- Video professionals
- Local SEO experts
The key to a truly exceptional inbound marketing plan? Inbound Marketing and a custom lead-generation website. You benefit from a seamless service – we become accountable for your Internet visibility, website traffic, and website conversion rates.
Dedicated Relationship Manager
Each of our clients has a dedicated relationship manager and a team that works to meet your goals. You’ll have one Paladin point-of-contact who is responsible for the delivery of all your digital marketing department services.
Examples of services include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a digital marketing strategy
- Designing and developing a custom website
- Writing original content for your blog
- Managing your social media campaigns
- Monitoring your Local SEO presence
- Managing your email marketing campaigns
- Producing online videos
- Monitoring Internet visibility, website traffic, conversion rates
- Hosting, maintaining and enhancing your website
Five Service Levels to Fit Every Budget
We offer different service levels that work best for your goals and marketing budget: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Platinum Plus.
Service levels are based on amounts of work and pricing per professional. For example:
- The number of blog articles we write each month
- The amount of social media exposure we create for you and your firm
- The number of email marketing campaigns we generate each month
- The expertise of the Paladin professionals writing your content
Our Unique Pricing
You pay a one-time onboarding fee and a fixed monthly fee for Paladin’s Digital Marketing Department services. The fee covers all Paladin services that are used to improve your Internet visibility, website traffic, and your website’s conversion rates.
The fee also covers the design, development, management, hosting, and maintenance of a custom, lead generation website.
We won’t nickel and dime you every time we update your website, write an article for your blog, or produce a social post.
Our team of professionals is available for additional marketing projects that help you accelerate the growth of your firm.