You need a successful marketing strategy to help you reach your target audience and boost website conversions.
The Concept is Simple
You provide useful content that educates your ideal clients about how your services can effectively solve their challenges and pain points. Content marketing includes planning, creating, distributing, sharing, and publishing content specifically directed to your target audience on a consistent basis.
It’s a win-win for the investor as well as helping your firm increase conversions, improve brand awareness, and boosting your revenues over time.
Types of content marketing for financial advisor firms
There are several types of content marketing that Paladin can deploy to promote your firm, including:
- Blog content
- Social media content
- Video content
- Infographic content
- Email content
- Paid ad content
Laying the Right Foundation
At Paladin, we believe that any successful content marketing plan must be built on a foundation that targets the types of investors that you want to work with. Anyone can create content, but is that content strategically targeting your ideal clients?
We deploy a rigorous seven-step process to ensure that your hard-earned marketing dollars are put to the best use:
- Identify and develop your client personas
- Conduct industry as well as competitor research
- Develop a strong strategic plan to reach your client personas
- Create compelling, original content, tailored to your personas
- Publish that content on multiple channels, such as blogs, social media, videos, etc.
- Convert strangers visiting your site into prospects you can connect with
- Nurture prospects as they continue through the sales funnel